Dental Students and New Dentists
- New Dentist Blog
- AGD Graduate Transition Manual
- 2012 ADEA Financial Guide: "Financing Your Dental Education"
- ADA Financial Resources for Dental Students and Recent Graduates
direct.ed.gov - This government site allows you to service your
federal loans, including making payments, change billing options, and
enroll in electronic services.
finaid.org - This website includes various calculators
(finaid.org/caclulators) to help with estimating repayment plans,
as well as glossaries to explain loan terms and information about plans
that offer loan forgiveness in exchange for service.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Houston AGD
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- The University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- First Dental Home
TAGD's Legislative Newsletter
Up-to-date information on bill filings, committee meetings and House and Senate proceedings.
Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- TSBDE Proposed Rules
TAGD's Position Statements
Find out where TAGD stands on important issues in your profession by viewing our official Position Statements.
Access the AGD’s advocacy policies, including legislative and dental care policies, which affect general dentistry and advance the profession and allied agencies involved in the maintenance and improvement of quality dental care.
Download the legislative handbook to learn about government relations, the constituent dental chair person’s manual to learn about local dental care advocacy, and the CAPWIZ manual.
Medicaid is the State and Federal cooperative venture that provides medical coverage to eligible needy persons. The purpose of Medicaid in Texas is to improve the health of people who might otherwise go without medical care for themselves and their children. Medicaid is different in every state.
Dental Stakeholder Meeting Schedule
The IMPROVE system provides access to the Texas Medicaid Program for providers to raise concerns and/or possible solutions to HHSC for consideration
Texas Medicaid and Health Care Partnership
Medicaid Enrollment Application link to PDF titled Medicaid Application
- MCNA Provider Manual
- DentaQuest Provider Manual
Find a dentist in your area that accepts Medicaid
- Texas Health & Human Services hotline: 1-800-252-8264
- Texas Association of Public Health Dentists: 512-458-7323