Complete your journey to excellence with our highest designation—Mastership in the AGD. A professional designation within the AGD beyond Fellowship, Mastership reflects a general dentist’s ongoing commitment to providing quality patient care through continuing education.
Less than 1% of general dentists in the entire nation and only 2% in the State of Texas have earned this designation - start your track to join this prestigious group of dentists. Texas AGD offers a groundbreaking MasterTrack®
program that is a fast track to getting your Mastership CE requirements met at an affordable price.
Requirements to earn your MAGD Award:
- Current AGD membership in good standing.
- A dental license has not been suspended or revoked within the last five years, and is not currently under probation, suspension or revocation.
- 1,100 hours in approved continuing education.
- At least 400 hours must be earned in participation courses.
- At least 600 hours must be earned in specific disciplines.
- Attendance at an AGD convocation ceremony, held during an AGD annual meeting, to receive the award (successful candidates are allowed three years following approval to complete this requirement).
To view the simple graphic outlining the steps to obtain your Mastership, click here.
Did you know that participation hours earned during your Fellowship can now be applied to Mastership? Want to know how many hours you are away from achieving your Mastership? Contact us at 512-371-7144 or by email