The Texas New Dentist of the Year award started in 2009 to recognize emerging leaders in the field of dentistry. Nominees are chosen throughout the state from local societies and components of the Texas Dental Association and Texas Academy of General Dentistry.
This year, Texas New Dentist of the Year nominees will be recognized and the winner will be announced at the Virtual Texas Academy Awards. All nominees and their nominating organizations are recognized in the TexasGP, the Virtual Texas Academy Awards program and promotions, and press releases.
1. Nominee must be a general dentist.
2. Nominee must be an AGD member for at least two years.
3. Nominee must have graduated from dental school within the past seven years.
4. Each component or society may only nominate one dentist.
5. Previous winners are not eligible.